Skip to product information
1 of 2

A Bird and A Bear

Doublemint Bastille Soap

Doublemint Bastille Soap

Regular price $6.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $6.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Castile and Bastille soap, what is the difference? While castile is made 100% with olive oil it doesn't have the same bubble as other soaps. Bastille is only made with 70% olive oil and the other 30% made of up one or more other oils. We use olive oil and shea butter or cocoa butter for our bastille soap. Not only will you get an amazing lather from this soap, but also extra moisturizing properties.

Spearmint and peppermint

Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cultured Milk, Fragrance, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Cosmetic Mica

How To Use

Wet, lather and wash!

Keep your soaps in a dry, well ventilated area when not in use. Soap kept in the right environment will last far longer.


For EXTERNAL use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue usage. Keep in a dry well ventilated area away from direct water between uses to extend the life of the soap. If pregnant, consult your physician first before using any products containing essential oils due to their therapeutic properties.

• NOTE •
These items are handmade, the safety of this product has not been determined. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Due to the nature of all homemade products they may differ slightly in design, shape, and color. The soap pictured is a stock photo.

Please Read

We take pride in our handmade items, Please if you have any questions or concerns, contact us and we will do whatever we can to solve the issue before leaving a negative comment. Thank you


View full details

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
shea plante
Would Buy Again :)

This product smells amazing and is great to use in the shower! It smells exactly like mint and the smell is long lasting so you smell fresh throughout the day.